Kick-start your career with Arla’s Production Management Graduate Programme
Are you excited by the prospect of a leadership career at our state of the art production sites producing famous dairy brands like Lurpak and Castello? Are you motivated to apply your skills and knowledge to take on high profile projects and deliver results? Then this could be the start of your career with Arla.
A two year leadership programme for our dairy sites
Arla’s Production Management Graduate Programme is a 2-year entry level programme where talented graduates can begin a leadership career at our dairy sites. We will nurture your talent for becoming a future leader and you will learn how to be a high performer in a global FMCG company. The 2 year programme sees you working in 2 different European production sites (Denmark, Sweden, UK and Germany) as outlined below.
- 1st Rotation – 6 months at Dairy A (Home)
- 2nd Rotation – 6 months at Dairy B (Abroad)
- 3rd Rotation – 12 months back at Dairy A (Home)
F15 Graduate Programme
A future leader at Arla Foods is a person with drive and a ‘conquer the world’ mindset. A person who has the passion to deliver results and motivate others. Someone who has strong influencing skills and who is resilient and ready...
Intern, Supplier Assurance (Packaging) - Aarhus
Are you a young, highly motivated talent with an engineering background and would you like to contribute to supporting Arla’s legal food contact packaging setup?
What can you expect?
- Look forward to on-the-job training and a professional, tailored programme which will introduce you to the wide range of challenges we face in a high volume, fast paced production environment.
- You will be assigned a senior member of the supply chain leadership team to act as your mentor, away from your direct line manager. You also join a dynamic network of current and previous graduates to learn from each other.
- Together with our Site Directors and management teams, you will work on key projects and develop your leadership skills. Examples of projects from current graduates have included creating a plan to increase site capacity by 50%, waste reduction / cost saving projects and detailed analysis into customer complaints.
- In your second year, you will have the possibility to work as a Team Leader to put your skills to the test.
- Your 6 month rotation abroad gives you a unique and exciting opportunity to do all of the above while challenging yourself out of your comfort zone.
Ambitions to take the lead and deliver our production objectives
Our Production leaders need to make quick decisions in response to often unexpected complex situations. So it is imperative that you are a fast learner, have strong analytical skills and can perform in a fast paced environment. We are looking for people who enjoy challenging the status quo, hunting a root cause and providing new solutions with passion, energy and empathy.
- You will have graduated in the last 1-3 years, or plan to graduate in 2020, with a Bachelors or Masters Degree preferably within Dairy or Food Science / Technology, but we would also welcome applications from related science, engineering and production based subjects
- You have been a high performer at University and have managed to complement your studies with work experience that links in with your leadership aspirations.
- We require you to be mobile and flexible as you will be asked to spend 6 months living abroad during the programme.
- It is essential you are fluent in English, but if you are applying for a primary location in our Danish, Swedish or German sites, we require excellent local language skills on top.
This programme is focused on a leadership career within our production sites. Please consider that if you are looking to develop your career in Food Innovation or R&D, this might not be the most appropriate graduate programme for you.
Application and Information
The application window for the 2020 intake is closed.
For additional information including blogs from current graduates, please visit the Production Management Graduate Programme page at this LINK