The INSEAD PhD in Management will start soon its recruitment for the September 2021 intake in the fields of Accounting, Decision Sciences, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Marketing, Organisational Behaviour, Strategy, and Technology and Operations Management. Please email email@example.com to guide you on the admissions process.
The INSEAD PhD is a 5-year full-time programme that is designed to prepare students to become professors in management, and pursue a prestigious career in academica in leading business schools worldwide. As a PhD prospect, your main objective is become a professor in management, having a penchant for data and research or at least a keen interest in these.
ALL admitted students to the programme automatically receive full scholarships for 5 years. FULL scholarship includes full tuition fee waiver, annual generous stipend, substantial research support budget and comprehensive health insurance coverage. This benefit is renewed annually contingent upon satisfactory progress in the programme. To view the INSEAD Fellowship for incoming intake for 2018-2019, visit www.insead.edu/phd/financing . Moreover, PhD students have the oopportunity to study in 2 locations - Singapore and France, where INSEAD's campuses are located (Abu Dhabi campus does not offer the PhD Programme, but it provides students an additional location for research, should their research have any relevance to the Middle East region); and an opportunity to go for an exchange in the USA with The Wharton School.
The PhD Programme is open to ALL who are interested in pursuing a career in business academia, including prospects who are coming from subject backgrounds of engineering, IT, mathematics, economics, marketing, finance, statistics, psychology, sociology, human resources, etc. We also welcome applicants with or without business degree or research experience.
INSEAD Ph.D. in Management
- Study on two of INSEAD's campuses - Singapore and France, plus an option for a 3rd campus, The Wharton School in the USA through the INSEAD-Wharton Alliance Exchange Programme; conduct behavioural experiments in our state-of-the-art behavioural lab in Paris.
- Full Scholarship for 5 years
- Be part of an international PhD Community - Students and Faculty members, and work with faculty members who are experts in their fields
- Secure top placements in leading business schools worldwide - Harvard, Chicago, Carnegie Mellon, The Wharton, UCLA, London Business, Imperial College of London, etc
- Specialise in one of the 8 areas of specialisation: Accounting, Decision Sciences, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Marketing, Organisational Behaviour, Strategy, and Technology and Operations Management.
Learn more about the programme by going to our website www.insead.edu/phd/ or attend our events (www.insead.edu/phd/events). Moreover, we would like to invite you to immerse in the PhD Experience by visiting http://phdbrochure.insead.edu/
Online application will open in September 2020 for the 2021 intake. Follow us on https://twitter.com/INSEADPhDTeam for admissions updates.
How do I apply to the INSEAD PhD?
To apply to the INSEAD PhD, you need to do it through www.apply.insead.edu and select PhD and submit the minimum admissions requirements.
Are there minimum admissions requirements to be submitted ?
Yes, there are minimum admissions requirements to be met and submitted. Please visit https://insead.edu/phd/admissions for the list of requirements.
When is the start of application for 2021 intake?
Applications for 2021 intake will start in early Septmber 2020.