Job Description - Hyperion Consultant (18001EAT)
Oracle Cloud is the industry’s broadest and most integrated public cloud. It offers best-in-class services across software as a service (SaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), and infrastructure as a service (IaaS). Oracle is actively seeking an experienced Support Engineer to join our Applications Unlimited Cloud Services team. This team manages & supports high performance, scalable, complex deployments for Applications Unlimited OMCS customers who have PaaS and IaaS services in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI).This position involves strong troubleshooting skills in a 24x7 customer facing, revenue generating environment.
As a Principal Support Engineer, you will offer strategic technical support to assure the highest level of customer satisfaction. A primary focus is to create/utilize automated technology and instrumentation to diagnose, document, and resolve/avoid customer issues. You are expected to be an expert member of the technical problem solving/problem avoidance team, routinely sought to address extremely complex, critical customer issues. Services may require occasional on-site customer visits.
Location: office based Bucharest (100%)
- Leading contributor, individually and as a team member, providing direction and coordinating efforts
- Work is sometimes non-routine and very complex involving application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization
- Excellent technical judgment and ability to identify problems and recommending solutions
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or equivalent degree with academic excellence.
- Oracle Certified DBA and technology professionals preferred
- Experience with an organization providing 24x7 Support.
- Ability to work on holidays/weekends or on customer site (part time)
- Demonstrated ability to deliver successful solutions on projects with complex business requirements
- Assist with the pre-sales activities to win new projects
- Highly proficient in both spoken and written English
- 3-7 years of experience with Oracle Hyperion products
- Strong awareness of the broad Oracle EPM applications suite of products and how they integrate together within the broad Oracle application estate
- Deliver implementation services and support Hyperion EPM programs on an ongoing basis
- Knowledge of Hyperion Essbase Server 11.x and other Hyperion applications like Financial Management, Planning, Performance Scorecard and Strategic Finance
- In-depth experience with Installation/Upgrade/Patching with Hyperion Essbase and other Hyperion applications
- Prior Migration experience of Planning and HFM application from non-prod to Prod environment
- Prior Upgrade experience of Planning and HFM application from earlier version of Hyperion to System 9 or 11i
- Knowledge of Essbase, Planning and HFM Administration, DRM
- Knowledge of Essbase, Planning and HFM Performance Tuning
- Experience with Integrating Hyperion with OID and MSAD Server desirable
- Hands-on experience with Data Management tools FDQM, DIM and ODI needed
- Experience with Financial Management DCOM technology
- Troubleshooting skills for critical Database, Application, Networking and System administration issues
- Database / application patching and configuration
- OS Administration - patching, disk management, install software LINUX , WINDOWS etc
- Training on new software releases - Oracle database 11g/12c , WebLogic Server etc
Detailed Description and Job Requirements Work with Oracle's world class technology to develop, implement, and support Oracle's global infrastructure.
As a member of the IT organization, assist with the analyze of existing complex programs and formulate logic for new complex internal systems. Prepare flowcharting, perform coding, and test/debug programs. Develop conversion and system implementation plans. Recommend changes to development, maintenance, and system standards.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. BS or equivalent experience in programming on enterprise or department servers or systems.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Job Type:Regular Employee Hire
From Oracle to culinary school and back again. Bonnie Carlson Kaypaghian uses the skills she learned to create recipes for her daughter’s Type 1 Diabetes and has written a cookbook to share with the world. #LifeatOracle
Jill Hulme, Director of Strategic Initiatives Marketing, overcame the impossible and transformed into a triathlete. She applies her fearlessness and determination to #LifeatOracle