Date Posted: 2019-04-01-07:00
Country: United States of America
Location: CACA1: NOR Goodrich 850 Lagoon Drive, Chula Vista, CA, 91910 USA
Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Collins Aerospace’s Aerostructures business is a world leader in the design, manufacture, integration and support of nacelles -- the aerodynamic structures which house aircraft engines. Our nacelle technologies improve fuel efficiency, reduce engine noise and supply critical stopping power when an airplane lands. Today, our innovative nacelle systems are featured on many of the world’s newest and most game-changing commercial, regional and business jet platforms. And we’re not stopping there: we’re working hard to create the next generation of nacelles that are greener, quieter and more efficient. In addition, our Engineered Polymer Products division is a leading developer and manufacturer of advanced, high-performance composite and elastomeric structures and products for marine applications. Whether in the air or underwater, we’re pushing the limits of innovation. Want to join us on this important journey?
Specific responsibilities of this role include:
- Support Aftermarket Customer Support organization with developing and executing a Technical Symposium hosting our airline and airframer customers worldwide
- Coordinate with department leaders and staff in the development and review of technical content to be presented at the Technical Symposium
- Technical writing and presentation development supporting the Aftermarket Technical Service team
- Support continuous improvement initiatives
Education / Certifications
Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in aerospace or mechanical engineering from an accredited institution.
- Must be pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in aerospace or mechanical engineering from an accredited institution.
- Must have GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must have completed 30 hours of college coursework
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screens for re-hires only performed for previous employees who have been gone from the company for more than 1 year
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.