Date Posted: 2019-03-21-07:00
Country: United States of America
Location: HNY31: Binghamton, NY 31 Lewis Rd , Binghamton, NY, 13905-1022 USA
The ultimate video game? How would you like to be a software engineer contributing to the development of flight simulators and training systems for some of the coolest military and commercial aircraft, ground vehicles and unmanned vehicles? Collins Aerospace is looking for a dynamic new grad to become part of the team in Binghamton, NY that is responsible for simulator systems architecture, cybersecurity, computer systems, and software interfaces to hardware.
- Design, code, integrate, regression test, test and document software
- Perform software debugging using appropriate techniques and tools
- Performs in cross-functional team efforts in integration, verification and validation for products and sub-systems
- Provides engineering estimates for own work on tasks similar to those previously performed
- Contribute to software engineering requirements capture, analysis and creation for well-defined software designs
- Document all steps required to load required operating systems, software, drivers, and operational loads on computer system
- Individual job duties may vary
- Bachelor's degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) discipline.
- A working knowledge of C/C++, Windows and Linux Operating Systems
- Have US Citizenship/Permanent Resident Status
- Have an interest in Cybersecurity or applicable Cybersecurity certifications
- Have experience with network topology and configuration
- Have an interest in or experience with the Hardware/Software interface to Input/Output devices such as commercial off the shelf industrial automation devices
- Have scripting knowledge or experience
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.