Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) designs and manufactures semiconductor products and solutions. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital worlds with unmatched technologies that sense, measure and connect.
This position can be located in Raleigh (NC), Greensboro (NC), Norwood (MA) or Wilmington (MA)
Analog Devices Inc. is seeking an intelligent and versatile Design Verification Engineer to join our agile radio transceiver design group. You will join a team of digital, analog and mixed signal CMOS designers, algorithm and software developers implementing state of the art RF transceiver chips. As part of the Design Verification Group, you will be collaborating with the analog and digital design teams, and SW/FW development teams to capture the intended operation and configuration of the system. This requires reviewing design and architecture specifications, understand the functional and performance goals, and to use that knowledge to effectively verify the design.
- Development of infrastructure directed and random test suites across chip hierarchies
- Develop System Verilog UVM simulation environments, infrastructure, and verification plans at both full chip and standalone block level
- Creating, simulating and debugging constrained random and/or directed cases based on the verification plans
- Performing RTL and Gate-level design simulation debug and analysis.
- Writing functional coverage, assertions and other metrics to track progress and completeness of verification effort
- Measure and analyze coverage results and take necessary actions to fill the coverage gaps
- Regression management
- BS/MS in Electrical, Electronic, Computer Engineering or related field.
- Knowledge of System Verilog, UVM, and digital simulation and debug
- Experience with Perl, Python, C/C++ a plus
- Experience with System and Digital modeling languages (MATLAB, RTL, SystemC) a plus
- Strong teamwork and time management skills, self-direction, and the desire to excel
For positions requiring access to technical data, Analog Devices, Inc. may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce - Bureau of Industry and Security and/or the U.S. Department of State - Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. As such, applicants for this position – except US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) – may have to go through an export licensing review process.
Analog Devices, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
EEO is the Law:
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: No