24/month Graduate Training Program - Contrail Customer Services Operations
Services Graduate Programme 2020-2022
It is an exciting time for you to become involved in the IT industry. Digital transformation is everywhere, with technologies such as Multi-Cloud, Automation, IoT, AI/ML and 5G driving the next waves of innovation. Juniper Networks is at the heart of this transformation with its industry leading technologies that are ever more software defined, helping to resolve the most complex issues in connectivity.
At Juniper Networks, our goal is to solve the unsolvable by challenging conventions to define what’s possible, not simply what’s next. Do you want to connect the world’s leading businesses such as telecoms, stock exchanges, commercial, and government agencies? Do you want to pursue bold aspirations? Do you want to make a difference to the way people work, play and live their lives? If yes, we want to talk to you!
Life at Juniper Networks is built on the creativity and commitment of our people
To achieve this end, we must deliver the right results the right way. The Juniper Way is embodied in five values and a set of behaviors that each of us is accountable to achieve as individuals, in our expectations for one another, and what our customers expect to see from us. These values and behaviors are what connect us together and set the pace for the entire company. There's only one way forward - the Juniper Way.
The Kickstart Graduate Program
Juniper Kickstart is a Graduate Training Program across EMEA that’ll give you the freedom to experience our robust technology as you learn and develop your technical skills within Juniper’s Technical Services Organization as part of a 24month program.
This is an intensive technical Program that is designed to give and immerse you into real world experience through practical and classroom training, team assignments, individual project work and rotational assignments through our technical business units. Participants will be an important part of the team and will be expected to deliver value back to their business organizations. Juniper Networks believes in learning through value and we know that as a graduate you will bring great value into our organization from the day that you join us.
You’ll get the chance to work and learn the fundamentals of Customer Service Operations by joining one or more of the following teams throughout the program duration:
- Advanced Services – Remote consultation and network design optimization
- Professional Services – Designing and Building complex state of the art networks
- Juniper Technical Assistance Centre - Technical Support and network cases troubleshooting
Within the duration of the program, participants will be expected to study for and acquire certain Juniper Technology Technical certifications as required by team management. To be successful in completing all stages of the program, participants must perform their best to create value to the teams and practice enthusiastic business dealing under all dynamic business circumstances
Juniper Networks is proud of our technical heritage and we’ve built teams of highly talented and ambitious technical experts who work daily with the world’s largest companies including Google, Apple, Facebook, UBS, Deutsche Telecom and Vodafone. We design, build and support some of the world’s most complex networks to deliver services to millions of businesses and their customers globally.
Are you Ready to come and Join us? Please verify with the checklist below and Reach out to us!
- High Interest accompanied by Contrail focused skills such as CKA, RHCSA Linux, RHCSA Openstack, Redhat certifications in ansible automation Ceph and versed in Python.
- Solid verbal and written Professional English language skills
- Strong interest in working as part of a global and culturally diverse team
- Genuine enthusiasm, passion and energy to be part of customer-oriented teams
- Acquired Bachelors Degree related to: Computer Engineering, Networking , Automation , Programming , Cloud Computing
- Not exceeding two years from the date of BSc Graduation
- MSc Holders will be considered
- Eligibility to work in the EU and a willingness to travel.
- Networking protocols (all the knowledge described above is and will be used for resolve networking issues, so routing and switching protocols or at least knowledge of fundamentals of networking technologies would be needed)
A plus if you have:
- Experience with programming languages such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Ruby and Unix/Linux operating systems
- Awareness of the following is also desirable: Vmware, Appformix, Contrail security, Multicloud, Openstack and Docker Containers.