ModCloth is an innovative, digital-first lifestyle brand committed to inspiring personal style and helping its community of customers feel like the best version of themselves. We offer a whimsical design aesthetic featuring feminine silhouettes and bright, colorful prints. The company designs and sells its own exclusive line of apparel in a full range of sizes and carries a unique assortment of shoes, accessories, home and apparel from over a hundred independent brands and designers.
Reporting to our Director of Fulfillment Operations & Logistics, you will be responsible for ensuring the efficient and effective management of our fulfillment center and overseeing all Fulfillment Center operations and employees. Your ultimate goal is to achieve a superior customer experience through efficient fulfillment center operations and effective partnerships with cross-functional partners, such as Customer Care, Website Operations, Marketing, Logistics and Planning.
What You'll Do...
- Manage operations for a multi-department fulfillment center with 70+ employees
- Partner with internal cross-functional teams to ensure a successful customer experience
- Ensure all SOP, KPI and SLA standards are met and/or exceeded in line with business strategies
- Manage department strategies relative to employee and shift management, process flow, performance metrics, peak planning, mentoring, etc.
- Manage inventory within Highjump WMS and ERP software applications
- Ensure efficient utilization of space, equipment and team resources
- Manage third-party partnerships to minimize expense
- Mentor direct reports in business process operations, data analysis and staff management
- Work with leadership to create and maintain annual operating budget plans relative to labor models and supply cost while striving to reduce costs
- Analyze data to ensure proper strategies are employed to support critical business decisions
- Remain current on new technologies and industry trends/best practices
- Manage and implement policies and procedures to maximize safety and productivity
- Partner with finance and human resources to develop staffing plans that align with forecast to sufficiently cover business demands and drive performance management
- Ensure all associates are held accountable to performance, attendance and professional standards
Who You Are...
- 7+ years of management experience in a high paced ecommerce fulfillment or distribution center environment
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, logistics or similar field is strongly preferred
- Positive and professional attitude with a customer-focused mentality
- Adaptable to change and ability pivot quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Well-rounded leader with experience managing a diverse group of employees
- Ability to give clear direction and mentor up and coming leaders
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Strong experience with Excel, Google Suite and/or SQL
- Gifted analytical thinker; proven ability to synthesize complex data into simple and compelling recommendations for improvement
- Not only are you able to develop new processes and drive strategic initiatives, but you can also roll up your sleeves, dig in, and get the job done
- Knowledge of Highjump WMS strongly preferred
- Comfortable speaking and presenting in front of large groups