As an iOS intern at Passenger, you’ll be focused on building apps using the latest frameworks and industry best practices. You’ll be working on projects/tasks as part of our mobile team. You’ll be given ample time and freedom to hone your skills on iOS and other technologies. You’ll be expected to work as part of our team and follow Agile development methodologies.
Our internship program is designed to provide real-world experiences that are directly related to your academic discipline and career goals.
Components of the program include:
- Hands-on experience in iOS development
- Getting familiar with other frameworks and practices
- Projects will be assigned to accelerate learning of new technologies and industry best practices
What you’ll need:
- Pursuing a bachelor’s in computer science/ and or applicable experience
- Should be proficient in at least one programming language
- Experience working on iOS application development and having a good knowledge of iOS frameworks like UIKit & Auto Layout
- Passion for learning new technologies and building things
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
Good to have:
- Good understanding of protocol oriented programming.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Familiarity with iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Strong product sense and experience in working closely with Product Designers