The Service Engagement Manager is responsible to set-up customers and prospects for success in the North America region.
You will discuss and create an initial success roadmap with the customer and based on this – design and structure a service engagement around it based on our entire service portfolio to set the base for successful adoption and expansion of Tacton’s footprint. Wherever suitable and contributing to the customers success and Tacton’s strategy you will engage with delivery partners to complete the service offering and ensure long-term success.
As the go-to person for services within our Customer Success Group, you will be involved in all sales cycles both for prospects and existing customers within your territory.
In this role, you will be key to help our customers and prospects to start their successful SMART COMMERCE journey and to continue their business transformation to engage with their customers in whole new ways.
- Closely engage and collaborate with Sales, Sales Engineering, Customer Success and Delivery to ensure successful and timely closing of our sales and customer initiatives
- Embody a “can-do” spirit, a sense of optimism, ownership and commitment and cultivate a culture of teamwork, trust and mutual respect within your bid-teams
- Deliver business impact and innovation to a customer’s business by truly understanding their key business issues and opportunities
- Develop a high-level success roadmap and metric together with prospects for execution through the Customer Success Manager and Delivery teams
- Structure, design and position the most suitable service engagement considering the success drivers and metric as well as the customer readiness for SMART COMMERCE
- Define the Delivery Strategy to realize the developed service engagement models and to achieve connected success metrics
- Proactively identify and drive service opportunities for major accounts within our customer base
- Support the Account Executive in creating and maintaining structured account plans
- Engage with delivery partners to ensure long-term delivery success for our customers
- Keep up with industry trends and developments to be a respected speaking partner for our customer business stakeholders
- Drive service deals to closure including negotiations on commercial terms and conditions equipped with a proper mandate
- Report on your service funnel using salesforce.com - our customer relation and sales management system
- Demonstrated experience working with enterprise customers
- Project Management or Consulting background from a service delivery role
- Strong business acumen combined with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to drive effective and influencing conversations on management level; facilitate difficult discussions and adept at handling objections
- Strong consulting skills and the ability of working as a Trusted Advisor to drive business value for clients or stakeholders
- Demonstrated leadership in delivering results with cross-functional teams
- High level of ethics, independence and professionalism
- Reasonable understanding of a customer life-cycle P&L to negotiate and create win-win oriented commercial agreements
- Ability to quickly grasp and explain technological and business concepts
- Excellent communication skills in English, additional languages are beneficial
- You have the ability to travel