Are you passionate about data protection and privacy and looking for new challenges?
With us you have the opportunity to:
- Act as main contact for data protection for employees, customers and partners within our Acquiring business in Estonia, Latvia & Lithuania
- Provide advice on privacy-related concerns and obligations and serve as internal auditor of data processing procedures
- Implement decided data protection measures and gather information about the need for support and changes from the business
- Assist business in performing LIA’s (legitimate interest assessments), DPIA’s (data protection impact assessments) and TIA’s (transfer impact assessments)
- Monitor, manage and report on data protection risk and promote a good data protection culture
What is needed in this role:
- Previous experience in a similar role and very good knowledge of personal data processing principles and requirements, including understanding of the relevant legal and regulatory requirements on data protection
- Higher education in a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- An analytical and solution-driven mindset
- Excellent communication & stakeholder engagement skills
- Very good English and Estonian skills, both spoken and written
- Good understanding of card acquiring business, e-commerce and in-store payments will be considered as an advantage
… deepen and broaden your expertise within data protection. Our workplace offers interesting challenges combined with a high degree of freedom under responsibility. You will work closely with all areas of our business and other members of our motivated data protection team." Ingela Blomquist and Magnus Adolfsson, your future leaders.
Swedbank Acquiring is an omnichannel platform, covering the entire spectrum of e-commerce and in-store payments. Our aim is to help people, companies and communities around us to grow by providing payment solutions for all occasions, regardless of the channels. Today, we are one of the leading companies in payment solutions with operations in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland. We are rapidly developing business area and one of the largest Visa and MasterCard Acquirers in Europe.
We look forward to receiving your application by 17.10.2021.Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
- Remote status