SummaryPosted: Jul 26, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Imagine what you could do here? Come and join us! At Apple, phenomenal ideas have a way of becoming outstanding products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! We are currently seeking a Regulatory Compliance Manager to join APAC regulatory compliance team. This role will be responsible for leading and executing departmental communication strategies and tactical actions in a fast-paced and exciting R&D environment. We are looking for someone who is creative and a highly effective communicator and collaborator. The individual will be a trusted advisor and partner to internal teams, one who understands how to relate to the right audience, with the right message, at the right times. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, willing to define and implement departmental culture of communication and execution excellence.
Key Qualifications Key Qualifications
- Outstanding executive presence, poise, and demonstrated ability to work within cross-functional settings
- Superlative communication skills, especially in written and spoken communications; native (or near-native) English and Mandarin-Chinese proficiency required
- Keen ability to distill complex ideas, issues, and technical problems to their barest essences, and convey across various audiences
- Demonstrated project management skills in an engineering or relevant field, with emphasis in priority management, schedule development, and team leadership
- An effective collaborator who is comfortable working with technical professionals and identify key dependencies critical to departmental priorities.
- Ability to cut through ambiguity and thrive within a culture of debate
- Accustomed to working under dynamic and tight timelines
- Must be comfortable with engineering concepts and issues, with a high aptitude to grasp new concepts and learn
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects with multiple, concurrent dependencies/priorities.
- Key Attributes:
APAC regulatory compliance team is in charging of Market Entry Access for all Apple products. We cover the product design from the concept review to the post marketing surveillance. The regulatory compliance team influences multiple regulations in the various countries. The regulatory compliance team guides the internal and external stakeholders to make sure that Apple products comply the regulatory requirement in APAC.
Education & Experience Education & Experience
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in English, Communications, Legal, Economics or other Liberal Arts field encouraged - Engineering degree/background is a plus - Mandarin-Chinese language fluency required - High English language proficiency required; native proficiency preferred
Additional Requirements Additional Requirements