BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT Poland IS LOOKING FOR Supply Network Operations internship who want to be part of building and running our dynamic and international supply chain and who are passionate about optimizing and improving everything that we do.
SENIORITY LEVEL: internshipFUNCTION: Operations – SNO
SALARY RANGE: competitive salary package + excellent benefits + market leading bonus
LOCATION: Poland, Warsaw
Application deadline:Please register your interest for future opportunities
Duration: fixed termROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
Our Supply network operations team is expanding!
We are looking for talented Supply Network professionals to join our expanding team based in Warsaw.
We have a range of great opportunities working in our Supply Network Operations team, including roles that will be responsible for activities across a range of areas within our Supply Network Operations HUB
You will have amazing opportunity to actively adopt and implement digital transformation initiatives.
Additionally, our roles are accountable for ensuring that the Supply Network Plan is in line with approved stock targets and drive inventory performance and working capital optimization to reduce the overall Supply Chain cost.
If you can bring your first experience and can- do-attitude to Supply Network Operations HUB, we can offer you a high level of development in a truly international organization.
Geographic Scope: global
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Do you have a genuine interest in Supply chain area?
- Do you have excellent interpersonal skills and a proactive approach to work?
- Would you like to growth in international company?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- University degree (or soon to graduate) with a focus in Supply Chain, Operations, Logistics or Engineering
- Great Interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Proficient in excel
- Fluent in English
- Proactive, motivated, and eager to learn.
- Great attention to detail
WE ARE BATAt BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies