SummaryPosted: Sep 21, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Are you excited about working on health-related problems? Join the Health Strategic Initiative (HSI) team as we partner with large-scale organizations to deliver custom experiences designed to help our users achieve their health and fitness goals. You will be an integral part of a highly cross-functional team of designers, engineers, scientists and clinicians — all working together to address challenging problems with significant societal impact.
Key Qualifications Key Qualifications
- Excellent Object-C and Swift programming skills
- Deep understanding of systems programming concepts, such as: threading, concurrency, and memory and resource management
- Experience crafting robust, time-tested API’s that can support disparate clients with differing application aims and needs
- Experience with performance analysis, including: CPU utilization, heap profiling, and power usage
- Excellent software design, problem-solving and debugging skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, well-organized, and adaptable
As a member of HSI, you will work closely with designers, App developers, ML scientists and subject-matter experts to create intelligent content-delivery frameworks to personalize a user’s health and wellness journeys. As one of the foundational members, you will have the opportunity to help architect an end-to-end solution that spans the SW stack on-device while connecting to large-scale backends systems in a secure, and privacy-aware manner. You will design API’s to support 3rd-party app development, and you will develop deployment strategies to push packages out to partners. To achieve our long-term design goals, you will need to rapidly iterate through concepts and prototypes, while effectively communicating designs and accomplishments to the broader cross-functional team. You will need to be comfortable working in a dynamic environment with cross-cutting concerns. You will have a keen eye for detail and a deep appreciation for the user experience. Most importantly, you will have passion for the health domain and curiosity about how best to motivate, coach and reward users within an App experience.
Education & Experience Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
Additional Requirements Additional Requirements