Many people lost their jobs during the COVID-19 global pandemic crisis, specially in non-european countries where the salary are less than 100 euro per month. To help the victims of COVID-19 global pandemic crisis, EIPRHR has established a relief fund. The relief fund will be topped up with the amount received by each enrollment, enrolled in online programs offered by our institute.
The fee received form each enrollment will generate Euro 50 which will be contributed to the COVID-19 Relief Fund established by the European Institute of Policy Research and Human Rights(EIPRHR).
Therefore, we need Volunteers to facilitate the enrollments for our online short term, bachelor/Masters level professional programs with lots of benefits
- Good knowledge of the country of appointment
- No criminal record or pending case in the court of trial.
- Genuine fluency in English required. Fluency in any other language is an asset.
- Experienced leadership capacity. interpersonal skills.
Who can apply: anyone who is interested and can successfully enroll minimum 5 candidates in any course offered by our institute.
- Excellent volunteers with an exceptional results will be given chance to work full time with our organization with a very attractive salary and other benefits.
- All volunteers will receive a certificate of appreciation from European Institute of Policy Research and Human Rights (EIPRHR)
- The volunteers will also be paid a commission on each enrollment to help and compensate their KIND efforts.
Interested candidates can apply with detailed CV. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.