Stockholm, Sweden /
About KlarnaKlarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 4000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
Klarna makes shopping smoooth. And we do it with flair because shopping is fun. Every day, we help customers, businesses, and partners explore just how smoooth the modern shopping experience can be.
It means we’re constantly changing the game. Always trying out new things. And we encourage our people to do the same. To grow. To develop. Because we don’t believe roles have to stay fixed. Instead we inspire our people to take an irregular career path. As a company of 350 dynamic start-ups, our whole business is built for it. So once you’re in, there’s no telling what will happen next.
Engineering at Klarna is an inspired, customer focused community, dedicated to crafting solutions that redefine our industry. Working in small, highly collaborative Agile teams, you and your team will have a clear mission and ownership of an important outcome that supports Klarna and our customers. At Klarna we optimize for quality, flow, fast feedback, focusing on end-to-end ownership, continuous improvement, testing, monitoring and experimentation. We aim for teams that are inclusive, helpful, and have a strong sense of ownership for the things they build.
Our engineers make some of the most significant decisions for the company and we are looking for bold, open and curious developers. As a Klarnaut, you’ll be inspired to contribute to the growth of Europe’s most highly valued fintech and your work will reach millions of users.
Want to be part of the change? We're hiring a Network Engineer to be a part of our “Access from Anywhere” team.
This team aims to provide easy, secure, safe, and hassle-free access to all the services offered by Klarna to all our internal users (Klarnauts) and third-party suppliers from wherever they are in the world. We want to make sure that Klarnauts are able to be as productive as possible whilst having secure access from anywhere. This makes it possible for everyone to work and get the services they need on the go.
What you’ll get to do:
- Develop and operate our user access solutions like client VPN, 3rd party access solutions, reverse access proxy, conditional access
- Take part in our zero trust network implementation
- Support Klarnauts around the world using our services
- Explore and develop innovative access solutions
- Implement new features on the services we provide
- Automate what can be automated
Who you are:
- You have a strong customer focus
- You have knowledge in scripting and automation (python, terraform)
- You are used to working hands on with firewalls, VPN and reverse proxy
You might also have experience with:
- Zero Trust Network
- Conditional Access
What we can offer you
- Culture - You'll have an opportunity to work with people from 90+ different countries in our English speaking offices in Stockholm/Berlin city centre.
- Learning - We have a learning and development focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing, training, and regular internal technical talks.
- Compensation - You’ll receive an attractive salary, pension, and insurance plans, plus we offer all of our employees an opportunity to invest in a RSU program and own a stake of the company. You’ll also receive 30 days annual leave and since we recognise that life is about more than work, we also offer benefits for gym memberships, marathons, and all sorts of activities that promote physical health. We also have generous parental leave (for men and women).
We know diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our teams include women, men, mothers, fathers, the self-taught, the college-educated, and people from all over the world.
How to apply: Please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile in English.
Please Note: We are unable to offer any relocation support for these positions. However, we will gladly assist with work visa applications where required.
Klarna is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.