Klarna makes shopping smoooth. And we do it with flair because shopping is fun. Every day, we help customers, businesses, and partners explore just how smoooth the modern shopping experience can be.
It means we’re constantly changing the game. Always trying out new things. And we encourage our people to do the same. To grow. To develop. Because we don’t believe roles have to stay fixed. Instead we inspire our people to take an irregular career path. As a company of 350 dynamic start-ups, our whole business is built for it. So once you’re in, there’s no telling what will happen next.
What you will do
- We work in small, highly collaborative agile teams. You and your team will have a clear mission and ownership of an important outcome that supports Klarna and our customers.
- At Klarna we optimise for quality, flow, fast feedand time to market. To do this we focus on end-to-end ownership, continuous improvement, testing, monitoring and experimentation.
- We aim for teams that are inclusive, helpful, and have a strong sense of ownership for the things they build.
You should have
- Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages
- Strong problem solving ability
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Experience in some or all of the technologies we use: Python, Docker, Jenkins, DataDog, Kafka, AWS: Serverless, Lambda, EMR, RDS, PostgreSQL, DynamoDB
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed
Do you code in your spare time?Great, send over a link to some of your work. We'd love to take a look.
Here’s some of our work https://github.com/klarna
How to applySend over a CV or LinkedIn profile in English.
Klarna is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.