SummaryPosted: Sep 21, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
At Apple, we believe that hard work, a fun environment, creativity and innovation fuel the ultimate customer experience. We believe each customer interaction is an opportunity to delight, engage and inspire – and that by focusing on the smallest of details, we can make big impact with our customers. Building this environment starts with you! AppleCare Global Vendor Strategy (GVS) is seeking a Direction & Planning Manager to lead our JAPAC Team in strategic planning for our Outsource Vendor network. This manager will lead the Vendor Alliance Managers and the Implementation Manager in region, aligning with best practices established globally for the team. The key to this role is ensuring that headcount needs are met in the short, medium and long term in support of voice, chat and email support channels in all languages supported. As GVS owns the executive relationship with our suppliers, the role will develop strong relationships with our existing and potential partners. This team acts as an escalation channel for our internal business teams that engage with suppliers directly, as well as with our supplier executives on engagement issues that can arise in this space.
Key Qualifications Key Qualifications
- Strong people manager with vendor management experience
- Strategic planning and execution, client relationship management
- Analytical skill and strong attention to detail
- Travel will be required once we are post pandemic
The D&P manager will work with his/her team to assess capabilities, explore offerings, understand local complexities and needs, and will work closely with our Corporate Procurement team in conducting RFPs, exploratory sourcing, etc.
Education & Experience Education & Experience
Additional Requirements Additional Requirements
- To learn more about opportunities at Apple, visit https://www.apple.com/jobs/sg/
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.